ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fresh Meat!

UR 200
Popped out to the car this morning to take the little fella to school and found a Clio Sport flyer under the wiper. (cs_dave) Blue 182?

Live in the Dudley area

Quick pic if any of you see ma about giz a toot!!
;)

IMG_20130520_143023.jpg

James

UR 200
Only had the car three weeks and already had to have a dent removed as some inconsiderate git opened their door into it! :(

Yep cs dave from netherton drives a blue 172 cup.

Welcome. Where abouts in dudley you from? Im up and down dudley bypass most weenkends visiting the mother.

Shall keep an eye out.:)

UR 200
grrr inconsiderate people *shake fist*

Welcome.
Can we have a pic without the hipstergram effects? :p

:lolup: Most def my good sir!

deda2394-9eb9-44f9-8b24-0dff3a84e866.gif

And yes brought from Renault Cannock, I'm sure someone was trying to buy it as I put my deposit down? Or is there a more sinister reason you ask!?

UR 200
That's better. Can still tell it was taken on your phone. Also I can see you in the front bumper, grey joggers and a pink t-shirt?

Bring on the bants! Granted the phone shot is questionable, but you gotta love joggers and a dodgy t-shirt for cleaning!

172 Cup
Ah I didn't realise this was a post cleaning photo (what did you wax it with, vaseline?), your fashion sense is forgiven.

I reckon the volume of replies is down to the word meat in the title.