ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French style plates- cool or uncool?!

ph1 172 Excl, Cossie
Hi dudes,

so I am putting my personalised plate on the clio, and I was wondering about the plate situation. On my old German cars I had the German style plates with the coins and d etc, but that was a fair few years ago now!

your thoughts please!

thanks

weeksy

E46 M3, Clio 182
Personally I prefer clean UK plates, none of this font styles or pressed / foreign plate rubbish. Obviously that is my personal preference though.

Clio 172
Clean UK plates with a front plate made smaller to fit the recess. Clean and Fresh! :) French plates are Sc3n3 and uncool!

Jack

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I like them but I've been there and done that with various cars in the past so think I'm over it now! Can't beat a slightly smaller normal (clean) plate on a Clio :)

Clio 172
Ah, smaller front, like it!

Thanks fella

I like them but I've been there and done that with various cars in the past so think I'm over it now! Can't beat a slightly smaller normal (clean) plate on a Clio :)

;)

0CAFE4DA-6577-43CA-B79F-DA0A1E246D83_zpszrkigzpl.jpg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Smaller, blank front plate like the one above and plain plate at the back for me. Not into all this pressed plate, number plate surround stuff.

BG 182
I'm unsure on the french plates to be honest, I've literally in the last 5 minutes put some new plates on, opted for 3/4 on the front, but rather than the standard, I went for 90mm, as I wanted it to fill the recess.

6P9TBlc.jpg

yN6gKyG.jpg

o87nuhq.jpg