ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French/German (Coilover Content) - no 56k

Afternoon All, decided to go out and take some pictures of my 172. Got FK konigsports fitted @ Rentech yesterday. Hope you like.. Oh and my mates VW Supercharged Corrado G60. Some of you may have seen it on Edition38 before.

Jay

sta73701oz5.jpg

sta73704fo3.jpg

sta73711ak8.jpg

sta73715tq2.jpg

sta73716bd4.jpg

sta73718ve9.jpg

sta73719vr1.jpg

sta73722cd5.jpg

sta73709aa2.jpg

M

mini-valver

I honestly wouldn't change anything on your car now dude, dont colour code it etc. Looks awesome!

Jay, ph-sh*t sticker removal ftw !! cars looks sweet apart from that sticker.

Thought you'd sold the car to your sister dude ? Any news on the old bmw front ?

my sister decided not to take it, and i didnt really want to sell it afterwards. i plan to find the bmw still as they sell pretty cheap, and work on it in the garage, see how things go, yeah, i think the stickers will be off.. i have other plans instead

jessica - £170 which includes full setup and laser alignment/tracking

thanx steve, it looks better when standing next to it... only 1 week left ;)

A Euro'd one...
Well hopefully car should be out the bodyshop for FCS so we can definitely organise something soon. Im actually starting my own car club, all i need now is a good venue for meets.

Some more pics from yesterday.... i think my mates vw would have looked better without the plate showing though.

sta73705hq6.jpg

sta73720od7.jpg

sta73708eo1.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
i love corrado's!
the ph1 is sweet! bit too low imho tho, needs to be 10mm higher at the front and 20mm higher at the back. stunning car tho!