ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french electrics :@

Clio 182
right guys, got a clio 182, had the rear pads and discs changed by renault a few weeks ago, they advised id need the fronts doing within a few months.

anyway took her for a drive down to the south coast from hertfordshire yesterday, not a problem, then as we were about to leave to come back i noticed the brake lights were stuck on. couldnt turn them off, coincidentally i also get a service light come on and the ESP light at the same time. ive had this happen once or twice since ive owned the car (well over a year) and a quick turn off and turn on has always fixed the problem, a friend had it in hers and i'd noticed it usually comes on when sat in traffic with foot brake applied for a period of time. last night this was not the case however and it came on after a few hundred yards of driving each and every time.

im assuming the problems are connected, ive checked fuses etc but theyre all fine, any ideas?