ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

BMW M3 - For Sale!
i'm coming to this too... no tracktime but i would like a 0-60 please. i'm guessin the 0-60 is a book on the day thing?

john, are you, dave and rob gonna be nicking our hotel again this year? ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Maz said:
^^ FCS 2006 will be taking place on Sunday 28th May at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire.^^ lol

Yes numb nuts i did notice that jus wondered exactly where it is? But i looked it up last nite...nice we 6hrs for us scottish lot... ;)

Maz

LY 200
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Yes numb nuts i did notice that jus wondered exactly where it is? But i looked it up last nite...nice we 6hrs for us scottish lot... ;)

Ha Ha, nummb nuts, I wasn't talking to you ;)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
ill go again, would like to follow someone down this time, i had to try and keep up with some pugs racing down last year, was a very expensive morning on petrol.

on a side note, i saw cliosport had a tent but nothing was happening in it.
i think it would be nice if the CS team would spend 20 mins having a meeting, for all CS people there. with all the people walking round last year it was hard to pick out the CS members from randoms. + might be nice to see who these god like figures at cliosport towers are!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
harry i was stuck in that tent for 90% of the day...although granted didn't get to speak to too many people!! :(
its sometimes difficult to get everyone together at an event....but a meet and greet type thing is a really good idea!! :D

Half stripped mk2 172
Count me in, but pls remind me cos my memory has been going a bit downhill lately! Track time as well, if it is safe!

Vince

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Might come, just depends if I break my ankle and end up in wheelchair again this year lol. ( I hope not!)

Mike

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Hi Em

I should be there, money and engine provided!!!! If i come i'll make sure i drag the rest of the Yorkshire Lot down!!!!! lol

Andre
North Yorks Area Rep

muz

big fat japanese bus
I will be there again know where to go thistime but want more scottish people going it was only me and badinvinceable

Ph1 172 & others
Count Me in. Il be up for track time aswell. out of interest what is the cost of the track time?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll be there - just hope the weather will be as nice as this year.

RWS was a bit s**t due to the weather conditions!

Megane Mk4
I'll try to be there although I've still gotta order tickets for it. :D

May 28th? wifes birthday too ;)

im staying locked up indoors this year and hiding my car keys.

FCS 04, was on my way home, an american drove into me on a roundabout
FCS 05, got home ok, decided to go out for a drive that night, skidded off road into a lamp post

FCS 06 - not moving my car all day.

Black Clio 182
i might wanna be on the stand, wil have to see if the club i help run will be attending this. but as there is only about 5 french cars is doubtful

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Pauldredge said:
i might wanna be on the stand, wil have to see if the club i help run will be attending this. but as there is only about 5 french cars is doubtful

what?
this is taking me longer to decode than the enigma code. 5 french cars?

If this is the enigma code, then I am the smartest peron in the universe. What is so hard to understand? lol He helps run another club which has probably less than 5 french cars. Fortunately, not everyone in the UK own a french car

A stand with 5 or less cars at a french car show isn't gonna be able attend lol.

Black Clio 182
exactly lol, was so hard to understand now as it lol.

whats the least amount of cars you are aloud at the french car show?

mk1 phase 3
ill definately be there again. went last year but i hadnt passed my test:eek:

how do you get on the cliosport stand? do u get a 'special' pass from here:approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'll be there again. track time this time round though. we need a 'fastest RS-1 compo' isn't that right Dan?

carbon copy said:
i'll be there again. track time this time round though. we need a 'fastest RS-1 compo' isn't that right Dan?

will see you on the start line of the 0-60 :evil:

BMW E46 330i Touring
May well attend this, although I also have an allegiance to go to FITP in Kettering so if the dates clash I'll have a difficult decision to make!

May be tempted with a sprint or two, but not any track time ta... :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
GuyS said:
im staying locked up indoors this year and hiding my car keys.

FCS 04, was on my way home, an american drove into me on a roundabout
FCS 05, got home ok, decided to go out for a drive that night, skidded off road into a lamp post

FCS 06 - not moving my car all day.

LOL, Break the cycle mate! It's subconsious!