ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free virus protection

What does everyone use?
Im using avast atm and it keeps popping up saying there is a file present but will not remove it under the free trial

mk2 182
You pay for what you get I'm afraid mate when it comes to virus software. I have use Microsoft security essentials which is free.

mk2 182
I agree norton is the worst thing ever invented. It is so resource Hungary its kills pc's. I hate the way norton is pushed onto every new machine.

Clio 172
Microsoft security essentials seems to do the job.

This, both my home servers run it, and all my pcs. It's a lot lighter, runs better, and works better "in the background", than any other antivirus Iv tried

Agree to the "pay for what you get" but at times the payed programs are horrific in my opinion, have had norton and mcafee both make the computer super slow even when theyre not doing anything

AVG/MSE both as good as each other, although AVG (Grisoft) have started by the looks of things moving away from the free version. Seems a lot more difficult to navigate to a free version.

http://free.grisoft.com

I normally just got there lol.

Norton/McAfee Sweet jesus I loathe these softwares! A lot of crap.

Mito Sportiva 135
My mate who'se really into computers says Kasparee is the best out there. I use McAfee and it's rubbish.