ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

free jvc t-shirt

White APE
I just received the following email. As did one of my mates. Techincal error my A$$!!

Hello,

It has come to our attention that due to an unfortunate technical error, you may have received an automated email suggesting that your application for a T-Shirt was confirmed and would arrive with you shortly. Unfortunately this is not the case. The T-shirt offer was on a first come first served basis which ended when the T-shirts ran out some weeks ago.

We would like to thank you for applying and apologise for this error.

Yours Faithfully,

JVC Mobile Entertainment

White APE
Keep an eye out. I ordered my shirt when this thread first came up. Me and my mate both received that email within minutes of each other just now.

Just after our details for spam me thinks!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just got it

Hello,

It has come to our attention that due to an unfortunate technical error, you may have received an automated email suggesting that your application for a T-Shirt was confirmed and would arrive with you shortly. Unfortunately this is not the case. The T-shirt offer was on a first come first served basis which ended when the T-shirts ran out some weeks ago.

We would like to thank you for applying and apologise for this error.

Yours Faithfully,

JVC Mobile Entertainment