ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Forge D/V or intake for Clio 200/220 !!!

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
Hello to all
I am a member of the development team at Forge motorsport we are currently in need for f a Clio 200 facelift or 220 trophy for some development work on a new dump valve. We would need your car for three days, and you will receive a free valve or air intake kit as payment of use of your car. We have a car here for you to use so long as you are aged over 25. We can collect within a radius of 40 miles from Gloucester. If anyone is interested please give me a shout. Via message or call our sales office on 01452 380999

Regards to all

197 CUP GW
Hello to all
I am a member of the development team at Forge motorsport we are currently in need for f a Clio 200 facelift or 220 trophy for some development work on a new dump valve. We would need your car for three days, and you will receive a free valve or air intake kit as payment of use of your car. We have a car here for you to use so long as you are aged over 25. We can collect within a radius of 40 miles from Gloucester. If anyone is interested please give me a shout. Via message or call our sales office on 01452 380999

Regards to all

Have this but too far away in Plymouth area.

View attachment 1396300View attachment 1396300
20180830_161848.jpg
20180830_162026.jpg

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
shame you weren't closer. I'm in Glasgow. have a 220 you could of had :(