ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free 32" Samsung HD T.V. With a pay monthly phone?????

What are peeps thoughts about this deal??

I was looking at the O2 Deal of £10 a month, I think its 24 months so £240 for the T.V. dont sound to bad to be honest, And I'm on a PAYG deal at the min where I pay £10 minimum a month and only get 300 FREE texts, Where as this deal offers UNLIMITED PLUS 50 MINS OF CALLS. They also say in the OFFER Info that the selected product will be delivered the same time as the phone.!! I'm a bit curious tho TBH.

The OFFERED Samsung T.V. thats on offer, And that I can find for sale is about the £300 mark, so sounds a decent deal?

Yay or Na?

G51 BEN
This offer you speak of... From a real life shop? Or is this what Mr Patel is offering you down the market?

According to that - Hadnset price is £235.52

So your total contract price is £475.52, an average of £19.81

You can buy the TV new for £200, then just get a 30day sim only for £10, be cheaper.

172 Cup
If you're paying the best part of £600 for a shite phone I'd want a "free" TV too!!

No. You have to pay for the phone mate.

Its not as good as it seems.

111-1.gif

There is no such thing as free really when it comes to these sort of packages, i used to work for OSPS, as they used to be based in crewe, but it shut down and was moved to loughborough under the same address as E2SAVE.

Better buying one, and getting a cheap sim deal as i said really.

Fabia VRS
Yeah sorry, I was sent the link by a mate who said to me it was free. I take it back about being misleading.

What aout the Orange tariff tho? That looks like a free TV,....

sorry that made me laugh not laughing at you just how you said that