ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FRB 182 F1 Cup all the way from Australia

03 clio sport asc
Hey Guys

I thought I would start a members ride thread for my 3rd Clio, This one is a 2005 182 F1 Cup:
davesjalopy-3_zpsa6130d9e.jpg

I have added quite a lot of Mods:

Engine:
JMS RS2 Carbon Fibre Manifold
Polished throttle body
Piper Cross Air Filter and larger air feed
KTR Upgraded Semi Solid Engine Mounts
Urethane Dogbone Mount
Fast Chip Performance ECU with Custom Map
Standard 182 Exhaust with center muffler removed
182 Rebuilt Gearbox Changed everything!
Quaife LSD Freshly Rebuilt by Quaife in the UK
New 182 Clutch Cable

Suspension:
GAZ (UK) fully adjustable Gold coilovers
Front Camber Bolts Set to 2.5+ degree
Whiteline rear swaybar (Adjustable)

Brakes:
Front Frerodo DS2500 Pads
Rear Frerodo DS2500 Pads
KTR Cross drilled rotors
Braided lines

Wheels & Tires:
WedsSport SA-97F Forged 15"s in +43 Offset wrapped in Bridestone RE002
Factory 15" Alloys with Toyo R888's

Audio:
Alpine MP3 Player with Ipod Imput and Sub Control
Alpine 6.5" Splits, 6" 2 Ways with Alpine Amp
Incartec steering control installed

Body:
Factory Cup Splitter
Factory Cup Spoiler
Fresh Gordini Stripes

182 Cup
Check yourbrear exhaust mounts, they look a little fcuked from how low the exhaust is in thr picture. Other than that, looking good :)

03 clio sport asc
Check yourbrear exhaust mounts, they look a little fcuked from how low the exhaust is in thr picture. Other than that, looking good :)

I know right, and the exhaust is starting to crack in multiple places - Thanks Renault awesome work! Will be getting new system shortly.

Looks great. I've got a 2004 racing blue 182, how have you found your new inlet manifold? I'm getting one fitted in 3 weeks.
Speak to Fred at btm he will sort you a fantastic exhaust!

03 clio sport asc
Looks great. I've got a 2004 racing blue 182, how have you found your new inlet manifold? I'm getting one fitted in 3 weeks.
Speak to Fred at btm he will sort you a fantastic exhaust!

The inlet manifold totally changed the characteristics of the car, it makes power so much more smoother and a lot more bottom end. I can easily overtake cars at 80kph while being in 5th gear and even take off sometimes in 2nd accidentally and only really realize when I go to change to 2nd! Now I'm not sure if my front tires are overly inflated or due to the camber and light rims but I have to take off at around 2000rpm to avoid wheel spin. Clearly provides more torque and sounds and looks great.