ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Downloading!!

73efe26374e6a1e3ed2ce9d033b04e4c.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Few demo thoughts from other sites:

Man, the videos online don't do the game's graphics justice. there are some blocky textures here and there but, otherwise, it looks fantastic! Controls feel good (but we can't change the Camera and Rewind buttons AGAIN! Cmon Horizon team...), feels about like Horizon 1... Sim-like but with a little bit of aid to keep the car steady at higher speeds.

Off-road driving is a blast. Flying through fields in first-person is truly terrifying

Oh.. My... God......

A game that actually looks like it's E3 showcase.
That first run down the coast, the lighting is so realistic i actually crashed several times while drooling at how real it looked in c**kpit view. Yeah, it's still a game, but the lighting engine is amazing.

wow, intro is pretty cool

I'm streaming now if people want to watch Twitch=Skreamies1

http://www.twitch.tv/skreamies1

d6f06c9df3d97881a2f7484c970e61a6.jpg

Intro is a good run in the huracan. Have had a drive around "Monaco" roads not detailed enough for the grand prix track. The off-road bit is great fun, feels very horizon 1 which is good!! Trying to find a way of switching cars now

Suzuki Jimny
I've got another silly question, is it encouraged in the game to drive the cars off road?

That sounds ok in suitable cars, but if there's an off road race in a huracan then it sounds a bit silly IMO.

Yea off road is encouraged in any car, but atm all I have is a bowler so need to work out if car can be changed. Fences and small trees, bins etc are destroyable. Large trees and lampposts are not.I keep seeing a megane 265 on races. I need that

Ph 1 172
Sweet know what I'm doing tonight then.... How big is the demo then? And what's people's opnions that have played it?

Shame that there is only the intro race, 2 events and 1 showcase to do in the demo. There is online freeroam on the demo too. Has nightime which looks cool.

ed6607635d2520935ec31b3f63f6337b.jpg

Sorry for s**t pics, there's no photo mode.

Yaris Hybrid
Ok my take.

The graphics are absolutely incredible. No one can criticise the Xbox One after seeing this. Night time, rain, sunny days just totally awesome. A real showcase for the console.

Now the downsides........

I am not f**king 15 years old!!!!

If anyone finds this festival concept "cool" then there is no doubt there mom bought their Xbox for their Christmas present because they surely couldn't afford it with their paper round wages.

I mean the people in it like the narrator and the other people in the festival just do my head in. I want to run them all over. The narrator is just a c**k and as I soon as I saw the kids in the intro video who looked like they had been ripped out of a mobile phone TV commercial I just knew this was going to be bad.

The offroad sections seem a bit messy to me. I like driving using bonnet cams but the nature of these sections really favoured pushing it back to the most zoomed out external cams.

Personally the cars don't feel sim-like enough for my tastes. They feel a bit too light and lacking in weight.

Disclaimer - I am closer to the 40 than 30 so I guess I am too old for this game and just sound like my dad.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Can't wait for the full version of this which has already been ordered for me. I won't bother with the demo though because it always ruins the initial fun of a new game.

SQ5
So now I have another excuse for an XBO, any good deals anywhere with this bundled? As a game, not download.