ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Ph 1 172
hopefully it will do it based upon the achievments list as my driver level got to level 49 then died and i had to change the thing so only managed to get back up to level 24 (3 days its taken me to get there)

i thouhgt the HKS evo came over a from forza 3 as well

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Just bought the season pass and had my message from Turn-10 to say they acknowledge my LCE pre-order, so I'm all set.

still nothing from Turn 10 to acknowledge my pre-order :S

was it an email or just a message in Forza 3?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
hopefully it will do it based upon the achievments list as my driver level got to level 49 then died and i had to change the thing so only managed to get back up to level 24 (3 days its taken me to get there)

i thouhgt the HKS evo came over a from forza 3 as well
you can get from 0 to level50 in 13 hours playtime, if you can be arsed.

GSXR + KDX220
This game looks SO good, and the shear amount of cars, old and new looks awsome!

I may get it delivered on time but can't play til next bloody week as me and the gf are in the lake district this weekend. Fail lol

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
This game looks SO good, and the shear amount of cars, old and new looks awsome!

I may get it delivered on time but can't play til next bloody week as me and the gf are in the lake district this weekend. Fail lol

Send your misses to the lakes with a mate of hers = uninterrupted weekend of Forza ;)

GSXR + KDX220
Who needs daylight? lol

Thought about sending the Mrs lol But too late now, will have to play catch up next week

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Not pre-ordering ftl.

I bet they will be out of Limited Editions in game tomorrow by the time I get there.

Got my copy at 8:20 this morning. Day off as well, just dropped the mrs at work so will have peace all day!

Bought a 360 when the PSN went down, not played much online so far as most of my mates are still on PS3 which is a bit rubbish.

Been looking forward to this for a while especially after the let down of GT5.

How do I go about joining the CS lobbies etc?