ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
What's everyones first car/track test going to be then? I still remember the other two being:

FM2 - MK2 Golf/Laguna Seca
FM3 - Z4MC/Kaido

Can see it being E39 M5/Top Gear track, tbh.

1.8 Civic EX
hmmm, can't decide if I'll bother with it or not...don't think I downloaded a single car pack for Forza 3. Will probably just get the LCE and be done with it...

AK

M240i
Absolute waste of money. Normal edition game and individual cars if and when they come for sale.

LOL!

Yeah!

160MSP per car, 5 cars per pack 6 packs = 4800MSP.

Even if you only wanted half of the cars, it'd be cheaper to get the SP and get MORE cars.

Octavia vRS tfsi
90% of the cars released in the Forza3 packs were absolute drivel that I never purchased in the game, a max of 2 cars per pack, at an absolute stretch. Usually only 1. So 160x6 or 320x6, take your pick, it's still cheaper. And that's before you even consider that absolutely none of the American muscle cars are worth bothering with.

I have to both admire and abhor Turn10's marketing genius with this at the moment though. It's like the Apple 'need' taken to a new level.

Can't wait for Friday :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think I'll go for an E39 M5 on the TG Track as my first blast.

Then some EK9 action. Then the Veyron SS for giggles.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The thing is playing arcade then going back to 3cyl pish wagons is soul destroying!

Rotas > All.

Can't fûcking weeeeeeeate!

Nippy white cup
90% of the cars released in the Forza3 packs were absolute drivel that I never purchased in the game, a max of 2 cars per pack, at an absolute stretch. Usually only 1. So 160x6 or 320x6, take your pick, it's still cheaper. And that's before you even consider that absolutely none of the American muscle cars are worth bothering with.

I have to both admire and abhor Turn10's marketing genius with this at the moment though. It's like the Apple 'need' taken to a new level.

Can't wait for Friday :)

I think you get the american car pack for free? Also 250,000 in game creds....people will spend £20 on few beers or take away which I do very little of these days so makes no odds in my case...I would buy every pack no doubt so it is defo worth it for me

Roll on friday night!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Launch event :

IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You get credits for buying the season pass?

Can I get it using the xbox dashboard or need to go online?

Kawasaki ER6N
Need to buy from the marketplace and if you buy the pass within a week of the game coming out you get 250k when you sign in.

The 250k is if get get both Lce and season ticket. As compensation for having the American car pack twice. You get that at the end of the month

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Need to buy from the marketplace and if you buy the pass within a week of the game coming out you get 250k when you sign in.

I assume it'll be the same as downloading the season pass before its released to?

Really like the fact you can "de-spoiler" cars in this one as some cars look a lot better without. Dunno if its been asked but can you paint the standard wheels or is this still only limited to aftermarket ones?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
So I won't get 250,000 credits with the season pack!

Pauper edition! f**k you!