ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Does anyone know how the garage import feature works?
I need to clear some space on my hdd to fit the stored content disc but want to be gifted the cars previously mentioned that I already have in my F3 garage!

Think I read somewhere that after you've done the first race on F4 you'll be either promted to do the F3->F4 import or it will do it automatically.

Ph2 Clio 172
Just seen the GT5 update. $5 for a single track, $8 for a bunch of re skinned cars already in the game...

Maybe Forza 4 isn't such a rip off after all...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I nearly passed out when the phone rang from the lobby downstairs. It turned out to be hair products that she'd ordered.

FML.

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
So this level 50 in Forza 3, is this a one time only deal or can you go back to 3 and level up over time to get the cars?

I am prob on level 3 lol, none of my xbox's have been on for over 3 months, this might be a reason to blow the dust off, plus its getting winteryish :)

clio 182 black /gold
Is it just game and amazon which are selling Forza 4? Oh and ebay which is slightly more expensive? Where have you guys ordered yours from? Cheers Lee.