ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
It'd be nice to think some of the assets they're creating will make it into the next Forza "in game" when the next gen hardware appears.

60.jpg

Nippy white cup
I can see the problem with the white wheels...they are in aren't they? Or is it just on the home space/photomodes?

Chris

AK

M240i
I need to remember to stop opening this on 3G!!

Good work Turkish, now how about getting your net sorted out so you can come play with us :D we'll need more recruits now it's 16 player lobbies.

From memory the limit on Forza 2 was about 450 cars in your garage not sure what it'll be in Forza 4 but I'd imagine enough slots to have one of each model if not more.

Best get your wallet out then, mate. Pricey IIRC.

I'm after the GT2 Fanatec wheel. Works out at about £280 with pedals & a shifter, not sure about delivery though... The GT2 wheel is the same price as the Forza4 wheel iirc. They do sell 'elite' pedals for like £120, but I can't see how they're going to be that much better than normal £40 ones tbh!