ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 4 demo Challenge??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Haha! Nice one mate. I'll have a crack later now I've been topped!

We've got to get into the 40's before the main game comes out.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
B*stard. I think you've got me dude. I'll struggle there!

Epic time, that! Where did you find a second over you last time?

I'm losing a lot in the very last corner.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I can't work out how you're both so quick! Skillz. What's the #1 time on the leaderboards atm?

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
How do I get a clean lap? It seems as soon as I cross the line I have the triangle come up :-S

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i try to do a clean but slow out lap then nail it the following lap. Never seems to work out like that though...

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Did 25 laps yesterday in one stint, out of that I got 1 clean lap and even that wasn't a very good one. I really don't know how you guys are getting good times :dapprove:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
oh i found out the sometimes if you run of on the last corner rewind it and then it wont give you a marker for the next lap. well it seems to keep it away most times for me.

Fiesta ST
That's it, I'm struggling now, managed a 1:40.9 but just can't go any quicker without running out of the lines, really don't know how the top ranks get another 2 seconds out of the lap

LY R26 #288
I just got into the 1:44's was well chuffed with that tbh lol.

Following Christophers ghost helped.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Beat chris' time on one of the tracks last night but it had a tossy fuckin mistake in it. FML

Italian 3.2 V6
How the hell do you get a ghost? I choose my rival but no ghost just a time? (1.44 clean / 1.43 dirty so far)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Italian 3.2 V6
Thats me for this morning - 1.43.7 Clean lap, No ghost (how do you get one?)

Once I get a ghost I'm coming after u timps n chris!

Italian 3.2 V6
Odd, once I select my rival and continue it says loading ghost (in a blink of an eye) but no ghosts show in gameplay. even on the leaderboard it doesn't have the ghost icon :S