ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 100% complete at last

ph2 172
After many hours of driving and alot of swearing at myself for making stupid mistakes i have finally got all races done and all the achievements :D

Thank god its over lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice! I'm on 92% now.

CBA with the endurance races though. I don't like the R Class machines. Dull.

1.8 Civic EX
I'm getting there, fair way to go as I harldey play it anymore. There isn't actually an achievement for using any particulare AI difficulty so one day I'll do like I did on Forza 2 and drop it down to easy and blast through it for the sake of getting it done lol

I've got Forza2, but never bothered with 3, as I have so many games that I've bought and haven't yet got round to playing. However I've seen Forza 3 for just under 13 quid at Asda. Is there much of a difference between 2 and 3?

Or is it more like a Football Manager 2009 to Football Manager 2010 update?

57 Clio Campus Sport
I've got Forza2, but never bothered with 3, as I have so many games that I've bought and haven't yet got round to playing. However I've seen Forza 3 for just under 13 quid at Asda. Is there much of a difference between 2 and 3?

Or is it more like a Football Manager 2009 to Football Manager 2010 update?

Well Forza 2 was good but Forza 3 is the best racing game ever released and probably will be till Forza 4

Punto/Clio GTT
tbh, i bought f3 and its amazing.. but i got so many games to play that its been pushed aside.

id say it is better than forza 2, not significantly, but it is better.

its a LOT easier and forgiving to drive cars with no aids on now. also you got the "cheat" feature of where you can rewind your race if you crash your car and retake the corner. good and bad feature at the same time

57 Clio Campus Sport
also you got the "cheat" feature of where you can rewind your race if you crash your car and retake the corner. good and bad feature at the same time

Very good when your at the end of an endurance race on hard AI with simulation damage on and you take your eye off the ball for a second!