ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Formula 1 track finding using iphone ios 6 maps

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Ok ive been so bored tonight so had a little snoop around apples new maps app for the ios6 upgrade.

ended up looking for tracks on the f1 calender without using the search bar and only managed to find monza, silverstone, spa, monaco and suzuka.

was on around an hour trying to find them five only on the satalite filter and give up on the rest! Few i havnt tried yet but have no geoligical reference points to go on to even get close to spotting them.

So if your as bored as me and have the ios6 maps app then have a go and see how many you find! But only on the satalite filter and no searching ;)

An orange one
Its amazing how big the bowl at nardo is on the map!

Wouldnt want to hit this "hidden dip" at 200+ mph though... ;)

DB0BA8E7-5EEB-4824-A3AA-5B4D62AC8972-8622-000006A440430732.jpg

Last edited:
  172 berg, Fabia VRS
I think apple has a little work left to do until they get to googles standard of maps lol, i found a few faults in their zoom in frames of the wtc that collapsed.
Looked like it still showed holes in the ground with supporting beams all rusted and bent poking out! I wasnt to sure what else it could have been tbh