ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forgot My Camera, Anyone Get Mine?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Was well gutted that i didnt bring the camera to FCS, so didnt get chance to get any pics of the show or my car.
Anyone get any of mine?

It was this one....

FCS2.jpg

Thank you much.

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
PICT0170.jpg

PICT0172.jpg

PICT0164.jpg

PICT0165.jpg

PICT0166.jpg

Probably my favourite clio that day! looked very nice. Loving the colour scheme, has inspired me to get my wheels done in gloss white now! lol

Car looks very nice mate,

Nice little touches with the rear lights, Calliper decals and white mirrors etc.

Also supprised how the rear sport bumper doesnt look too out of place with the non-sport front bumper.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looked very nice. Was one of the few cars i stopped to have a look at! nice work!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Wow thanks for the comments people.

some great pictures taken of the car, thanks. Love that pic that Lee took. Have you got the full size one?

Cheers

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
check the thread ive put up thers one ther, i showtd at u wen u wer in ur car as i took a photo, was on the afternoon later on

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Thanks again for the other pics people have taken! Really surprised at how many were taken of it. I think i have 20 separate pictures of my car saved now!
Thanks for the comments :approve:

Love the car chap. Really nice collection of mods, go well together.

Cheers mate, was nice to meet you briefly whilst we were waiting to go out in the demo cars.

did you get a go on the track in the end mate?

Yea i did cheers mate; got to go out in the supercharged GDI monster! Amazingly powerful. what did you go out in?