ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog light covers

Clio 1.2 Expression 16v
I have a 1.2 clio which has come standard without any fog lights. I was just wondering whether i can remove the covers and replace them with fog lights which i will not wire in but have them for the look. If anyone could explain to me if i can and how the covers come off that would be a great help.
Thanks Jack

BMW 320ci
Flick the covers out mate and have a look to see if there's any brackets behind the bumper, if there isn't you'll need to get some brackets (scrapyard or Renault). Then just put the brackets in behind the bumper and then fit the foglights through the front.

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
i didnt have fog lights on mine and ive fitted some. the covers just unclip, the fogs literally ave a couple of screws which screw in from the front.

Clio 1.2 Expression 16v
with the screw are there already holes? do you have to remove the whole bumper or can u do it with it all on

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
the holes were already there! nope did it with bumper on took bout 5 mins! just gotta get em wired up wen i can be bothered!! lol

Ed

One that doesnt work
There are two types of brackets, which type would i need to fit this bumper?

eBayISAPI.dll

eBayISAPI.dll

Clio 1.2 Grande
If you are not planning on wiring them up then I think this is a MOT failure, so make sure you put the covers back on when the time comes.

BMW 320ci
If you are not planning on wiring them up then I think this is a MOT failure, so make sure you put the covers back on when the time comes.

No it's not a failure it's fine to have them not wired up mate, he hasn't had fogs before and a lot of cars don't have fogs and they've passed MOTs, plus we have fog about once a year so there hardly important to be a MOT requirement.