ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

focus rs500 vs clio rs200 vid

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
i thought it was a good review.

People on here always pride themselves on shaming more capable more expensive cars with their rs clios.

Oh look i can go round twisty stuff and have as much fun in my car than you in your 10k more "exotic" car?!!! *snigger away* etc.

It's a fair comparison in the context of a track. I've no doubt the Clio feels a bit sharper and more nimble. Most people drive their cars every day, though. No doubt the RS rinses the Clio in literally all other areas (subjective), but then it should do considering it costs (at least) £10k more.

I certainly know which car I'd rather be in day-to-day, but I would also probably prefer the Renault on track. Not least because 19" tyres are f**king expensive!

It's a fair comparison in the context of a track. I've no doubt the Clio feels a bit sharper and more nimble. Most people drive their cars every day, though. No doubt the RS rinses the Clio in literally all other areas (subjective), but then it should do considering it costs (at least) £10k more.

I certainly know which car I'd rather be in day-to-day, but I would also probably prefer the Renault on track. Not least because 19" tyres are f**king expensive!

Always fair comments:clap: