ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FM Modulator for iphone help

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Can anyone recomend me a fm moulator docking station for an iphone that goes in my car

Last edited by a moderator:

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Belkin do them. There not bad, had one about 2 years ago. So I'd think they were better now.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ye, you could use a belkin Fm transmitter, but what i found out with them was that the level ov bass from the song goes weaker, but the closer the transmitter is to the radio the better it is.

Can you connect a ipod into the back of the standard headunit?
i kno dan a friend of mine bought one from here which goes into the back of the standard headunit and you can still control via the control by the wheel, il ask him about it for you

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Ye, you could use a belkin Fm transmitter, but what i found out with them was that the level ov bass from the song goes weaker, but the closer the transmitter is to the radio the better it is.

Can you connect a ipod into the back of the standard headunit?
i kno dan a friend of mine bought one from here which goes into the back of the standard headunit and you can still control via the control by the wheel, il ask him about it for you

that sounds brill mate cheers :D

I use the belkin tunebase 2 transmitter.
Comes with a number of different attachments to suit the different apple products.

Best thing I've purchased apart from the ipod nano/iphone itself.

Goes in a similar location to this:
BelkinTuneBaseFMforiPodandiPhone2.jpg

Vauxhall Astra turbo
I use the belkin tunebase 2 transmitter.
Comes with a number of different attachments to suit the different apple products.

Best thing I've purchased apart from the ipod nano/iphone itself.

Goes in a similar location to this:
BelkinTuneBaseFMforiPodandiPhone2.jpg

That's the one I got, good bit of kit that!

I found the post I ment to reply to :eek:

if you want decent sound you really want a hardwired cable into your cd changer port /multi functional conection box some will allow you to charge you iPod an control it from the collum controls