ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

flol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
200mph must have a new ebay account...

Worrying to see what appears to be a semi catastrophic failure around the neck area?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  lots of clios.
Jesus christ. 200mph? LOL reckon there out a rolled car? Or been cut to put neck braces on the driver/passenger?

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
200mph guy keeps sending me offers on my ebay items, I have a van up for £3800, He sent me an offer of £3.80! , I blocked him on ebay and he did it again on one of his many accounts, Getting a little annoying.

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
He has:
200mph
thecarpartbuyer

Here was his message: no point blocking me, i have 30+ accounts on here, not interested in trendlines as price of salvage has come down so not so much on the individual parts anymore as can buy a complete sport clio for a few 000 quid off the auctions,

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
200mph guy keeps sending me offers on my ebay items, I have a van up for £3800, He sent me an offer of £3.80! , I blocked him on ebay and he did it again on one of his many accounts, Getting a little annoying.

defo got me mixed up with some else

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Monaco 172
Was just about to post this up myself.

What a joke £450 for a pair of severely broken seats, you would need to be a complete t**t to buy those! What exactly could you do with them apart from look at them!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's worrying that I sit in these every day lol. The tops do actually bend quite easily!

They haven't got the normal bolster wear though :p. They look mangled, hope nobody was sat in them when this happened!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ford Mundano
He has:
200mph
thecarpartbuyer

Here was his message: no point blocking me, i have 30+ accounts on here, not interested in trendlines as price of salvage has come down so not so much on the individual parts anymore as can buy a complete sport clio for a few 000 quid off the auctions,

Also has bluechipspares_online

Would be worth having its own thread!

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looks like the fire crew may have had to cut the roof of the car , hence why the seat may be cut or snapped !! Looks bad though , guy has gotta be dreaming , they aren't worth a sh1t

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
How the hell do the seats get THAT ruined?

did the Fire Brigade have to cut the 197 out of some steel gates or something!?