ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FLOL at the SMART repair on my car!

Clio 182
Hey all,

Yesterday I wanted to remove the windscreen washers as they have packed in, cheaper to grommet them to buy new washers.

Bumper came away no problems, only boo boo was not realising windscreen wash would still be leaking out the tubes, my shoulder was nice and clean :D :eek:

Anyways, the pictures do the talking...

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

I knew me car has had a front end smack due to the smashed near side arch liner, cracking paint on the bumper and wing mirror, but to get the colour that off and to be that lazy and to paint around the washer jet too :eek: :mad:. Blending in was really good, but that's not the point.

Some other pics of the days work;

This is how me car started and finished the afternoon...

DSCF0301.jpg

Bumper off...

DSCF0302.jpg

My quick fix for the leaking washer pipes, well until I found a screw and some insulation tape...

DSCF0303.jpg

Anyways, mini rant over.

Clio 182
I thought the same Beef. The blending is really good, really good. Apart from the flaking/cracking of the area 'touched up', you would never of noticed that it had a little smack.

The bumper and wing mirror yea, is something I want to be done over the summer. Might try and do the mirror myself, as it needs respraying anyways.