ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flickr picture upload issues with the Pixel 2 XL

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hi chaps.

So as the title says im having problems uploading pictures from my Pixel 2 XL onto Flickr, the problem i have is that im only able to upload 2 pictures at a time which is a right balls ache, ive come from a Samsung S6 and never had any problems with the amount of pictures i could upload.

I took the phone back to the Car phone warehouse and the tech chap didn't have a clue.

Help.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Have you wiped the cache/data from the app and tried again?

I've just tried and I can select as many as I want. Started to upload them without any issues (I cancelled before they actually uploaded as I don't want them on my feed)

• Screenshot_20180311-212759.png

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
No mate, how do I do that?
App drawer. Hold over your app, go into app info, Storage, clear data, clear cache.

You'll have to sign in again. Might lose some images if they are stored on the device, not sure. It'll tell you when you click on them.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
App drawer. Hold over your app, go into app info, Storage, clear data, clear cache.

You'll have to sign in again. Might lose some images if they are stored on the device, not sure. It'll tell you when you click on them.
Why has it happen mate?

I've done all of that and will test it out tomorrow.

Many thanks. [emoji106]

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I wonder if it's because the app came over from my S6 and wasn't install fresh on this phone?
Could be.
Have you only just got the pixel? Might need an update if it hasn't had one as the S6 is still on the old Android OS.
All mine were fresh installs when I got my new phone.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Could be.
Have you only just got the pixel? Might need an update if it hasn't had one as the S6 is still on the old Android OS.
All mine were fresh installs when I got my new phone.
I've had it a few weeks mate and I'm sure it's done an update.

I'll check though, just in case. [emoji3]

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Right, well that hasn't worked. I've even delete the Flickr app and reinstalled it and it's still the same.

Went to upload 5 pictures and got 2.

Anymore ideas chaps?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Checked for phone update?
I'll do that now mate.

One thing the tech guy said in Carphone Wearhouse was that there is a Flickr forum or something.

It's been posted that others are having problems.