ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flashing EML no error codes but with live data

Ok so the engine light has started to flash now when driving, mainly when at idle in traffic, lights or on the drive. Check and their are no fault codes.
Attached is a live 02 log using RSTuner. I'm thinking the pre cat O2 sensor is fubar as at one stage it never dropped below 400mv.

Also took another log which has ECT, IAT, STFT and O2. Looking at the STFT the values are pretty low at some point at 18, I assume 128 is 0% STFT. Not sure what 18 is in percentage.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 104
  BG182 FF
This started happening for me also. Did you get to the bottom of this? My car when idling seems very bumpy, though when driving seems OK

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I just bought the eurocarparts one and worked fine. Expensive though! Renparts do them for £32 I think.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Buy a set once, forget about them for another 5-7yrs. Second hand are cheaper but it will happen again, sooner if you go that route.

Not had a chance to do anything until tonight. Swapped the pre and post lambda sensors and no change. Just flashing light.

Might try the injectors next.