ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK highsport coilovers??

K20 EG Hatch
i think the only difference is the adjustable dampening which the others are pre set (i have them too).
Its supposed to take forever an a day to get them right i hear too....

Chocolate Bar™
yeah should do :)

id recommend them. may have to go on the FK website, because i know there was only one kit listed for the mk2 non-RS clios which runs 58mm hub spacing.

Go for the damping adjustment, it doesn't take an age to get them right if you know what you are doing.

Lionel Richie
not needed because i say so, pipe down hairy!!!

1.2 16V clio doesn't need damping adjustment

do you have any experience with FK's hairy??

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Thinkin about gettin the highsports now then. Needa order them before the end of this week. How hard is it to measure the bolt spacing for the shocks as its usually dark and foggy when i get home from work to do it lol.

Anyone know any sites that might do them cheaper before i buy of that one i posted ??

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Got the shocks measured 2nite. There 58mm. What size is the spacin on them coilovers??