ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Automotive rear light upgrade

Black Gold 182
Hey guys! Bought a pair of FK rear lights a couple of days ago, been told a few wires needed changing around for them to work correctly. I am non the wiser and was wondering if anyone could help me out? are there any diagrams or anything i could learn from :)

Really want to get them on, as they look the bizzzz!!!

Cheers Rob:)

Which ones did you buy? because they do the ph1 and ph2 wiring layouts... There's a guide on how to do it. It depends on which way round your doing it :L by the looks of your avatar you have a ph2, so I'm guessing you've bought the phase 1 layout, so you'd have to follow the guide but do it the other way around from new style to old.

hope I helped :)

Inferno 225
Now fella I have them on my 182 I will try and find the wiring on here and send ya the link, tuck m bout 30 mins to do I have a bit off trouble on the driver side but of u just do a wire at a time ya will get it, as I said I'll find the link I used

Lecky

Black Gold 182
cheers guys!

Lecky that would be a massive help if you could find the link, ive tried that link above Dan but it doesn't work for me, not sure whether its my comp or it doesn't work in general :(

Thanks again!
Rob

Black Gold 182
cheers for the link mate didn't quite go to plan as it was a little more complicated than i thought, I had both left hand wiring loom colours on both sides, was a little confusing but got there in the end.

Thanks for all the help guys!