ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting pms mounts to ktec coilovers help please.

182 Cup
Hi guys I'm part way through fitting the pure motorsports mounts and brace and have ktec coilovers, do I need the spacer between the top cup of the coilover and the mount. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated, the guide on pure motorsports website only shows standard shocks.

cheers
​si

182 Cup
So I think I have problems, drivers side shock basically fell apart but passenger side is all held together and I can't see how to get the old spacer on the top cup off, guessing now that I need to ditch this spacer and fit the pms one, this is turning out to be more of a ballache than it should be! Please help guys!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Pics of what you have done?

The PMS top mounts should just fit over the KTec setup and i'm not entirely sure what you mean when you say "Spacer"

182 Cup
Ill get a pic up as I'm on my phone atm, so I've managed to get it all fitted, as you say spring-top cup-spacer-mount and all was going well until one of the lower strut mounts stripped its thread, is 180nm correct for the lower strut bolts?

182 Cup
Cheers that might be why it stripped the thread then, pms say 180nm for lower strut bolts and 105 for wheels!