ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Fog Lights

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Hi all,

Im after wiring Fog Lights to my Clio. Its an Authentique model so it doesnt come with them standard.

I know I would need the wiper stalk, wiring & fog lights. But ive heard of some people doing it and them not turning on for some strange reason.

Would anyone be aware as to why it would do this? Someone mentioned something about a UCH but not sure what they meant as they didnt go into detail.

Anyone know how to do it?

PH2 RS172
not sure how its wired up in clio.net terms but you can wire them in on a seperate switch and use your sidelight wire as the relay trigger for the foglights arming?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Why would you want foglights anyway? to drive around with them blazin coz it looks cool init bruv

Renault Clio MK4 RS
No i want them to improve visability in the fog? Like any normal person would. When it was foggy last friday where i live i found it very hard to see on the roads i was driving on due to having no fog lights. Plus it is always better to have them anyways :)

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Oh yeah, also i was thinking of getting the 172 front bumper, wings and skirts soon to go with the rest of my sport bits and they come with fogs so i would like them to work if possible to finish the look off :)