ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting aftermarket Hids help!

Just got my hids and I can't for the life of me get the f*****s to work.

Would be helpful if anyone who's fitted them to their clio could give me some advice, i've checked the instructions over and over and still can't work it out (chinese :mad: )

Any help would be greatly appreciated, pics of your setup etc.

basically there should be a positive and negative connection, a balast thing, and the wires which really only can connect in one way..

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i got myne off ebay, i thought they were idiot proof to be honest, literally connect the ballast up to the original dip beam plug and away you go!

Yeh one of the ebay kits that where in the other thread, i thought it was simple aswell when I first saw it, connected all the wires up and then connected it to the car but nothing.... dont need to run anything to the battery or anything else im missing?

i got myne off ebay, i thought they were idiot proof to be honest, literally connect the ballast up to the original dip beam plug and away you go!

Oh s**t I connected the renault deep beam connecter to the wire at the end of the bulb.... do I have to connect it directly to the ballast? as it was a perfect fit the way I did it lol