ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted my Yoz today.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well for now its doing the job.. I couldn't find any sillicone stuff that fred was on about :(

It all needs sorting any way... I need to buy a torque rench to get the bottom of the rear suspention nut torqued up properly and i also need to buy longer bolts that hold the two flanges together at the back of the system as my current ones are really short.... I will just re seal it using the sillicone that was suggested when i find it :eek:

VRS
looking good fella :D

first step in freeing up that power done then eh :approve:

i take it you struggled with all the little bolts on the standard system? didnt take you too long to sort did it? with it being in 2 bits you dont even have to drop the axle, just jack up loosen all the bolts and it should just fall off :D

edit just read your other thread lol, did you have to cut it in the end? would have just needed a bit of brute force to loosen the join, was flanged to clamp and seal quite tight so prevent any blows so would have needed some muscles to split

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
looking good fella :D

first step in freeing up that power done then eh :approve:

i take it you struggled with all the little bolts on the standard system? didnt take you too long to sort did it? with it being in 2 bits you dont even have to drop the axle, just jack up loosen all the bolts and it should just fall off :D

edit just read your other thread lol, did you have to cut it in the end? would have just needed a bit of brute force to loosen the join, was flanged to clamp and seal quite tight so prevent any blows so would have needed some muscles to split

Lol none of the bolts were a problem, the actual exhaust was all unbolted and not connected to the car - I just couldn't get it out from underneith the car as when i tried to seperate the exhaust in two (the bit you had fabricated) it was on tight!

It came in the end as we stuck a screwdriver down the joints, freed it a bit ant twisted/jigged it around rather than just pulling it and it came in the end without cutting/bodging :cool::cool:

All that is left to do it matched inlets/maxogen/suspention/cage...

££££££££££:dapprove:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
looks good matey.

i'll pop up next week, and you'll regret not going for a decat ;)

I have heard your car and i can tell you that i dont lol. I like being able to hear my music on number 8 thanks ;)

And win man! Not seen you for ages. We can discuss my suspention options as my drives a c**t.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
WOOOP!

Just rang my insurance RE planned mods.

Cage, suspention,IK.... Total added to my premium...

£0 :D Adrian flux are awesome!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
VIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

th_301b98b2.jpg

Very quick one on my way home. I will go to some private roads and get a proper one put together - external/internal etc.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Cheers craig. Have no idea what to do with the cage though. I dont know weather to keep it chrome or do it anthracite or do it some lairy colour.

I'd not leave it chrome, I was going to say white but you don't have any white on your car so it won't look right. I'd go with anth or yellow or something.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Looks ace that. Very good looking car, clean as f**k.

You gonna cage it before lowering.....lower first. yes yes yes

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
will probably do them both at the same time. I think i will be purchasing sport lines first then coilovers when funds are a bit better..

Thankyou for the nice comments :)