ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitted cupspoiler this weekend

Clio RS
had to fix it first:
1zxa29w.gif

1zf0h01.gif

how the car was:
2ljl5p3.gif

with the cupspoiler:
2myp8aw.jpg

35jf6nc.jpg

quite happy with how it came out

Clio RS
yeah I know, but I didn't get an original one when I bought the car so for the moment, it has to do

do want to blacken the wiper again though

Clio RS
looks mint, remove that gash exhaust

both of your comments are on the to do list but I don't have a donkey in my backyard ;)

will get a black bootlidopener too I think

I found my spoiler on the forum, a girl pbt me, we agreed on a number and she shipped it out

it's even harder to find over here in Belgium

Clio RS
looks good, did you slip puting on the cs sticker?;)

I like to be different when I can. I had a sticker from a rally like that on my backwindow. I removed it after the rally but liked the way I put it on so did the same thing with the cs sticker:cool:

Clio RS
yeah, I know, the rear wiper is too much but one think at a time. It's definately on my todo list because I don't like it either, same with the exhaust

but can't decide between a ktec stealth (not legal here) and a supersprint which I would have cut out

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Looks nice mate, really smartens the back end up. Not keen on the silver wiper though.

Clio RS
got all the wiper parts today

fitted them tonight when I got home, bloody cold but I think it was wurth it

pics:
10dfb13.png

fbkgae.png

rc58ax.jpg

It needs some getting use to now but I think it is a lot smoother now

maybe next removing the renault sport and paint the clio badge black

Clio RS
yeah, I know guys, but one step at the time. I still have my subaru too so cant do them both ;)
exhaust will have to do for now

8 mai I'm going to Holland to let it be mapped by Henk from Fastchip (I think)