ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fit arse.... enough said

Evo 5 RS
Fake Evo :rage: You take that back:smile::smile:
I love the colour and the rareness of it with being limited numbers. Have you decided to keep your Evo now or??

I'm on a wind up, I'd have one in a heartbeat dude. Would probably drive it more than mine if I did.
I'm waiting till the new year, I can't bring myself to get rid yet - plan is to keep it at the moment but need to see what's happening with work into the new year.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
IMG_20171120_132312.jpg

WR1 impreza
I'm on a wind up, I'd have one in a heartbeat dude. Would probably drive it more than mine if I did.
I'm waiting till the new year, I can't bring myself to get rid yet - plan is to keep it at the moment but need to see what's happening with work into the new year.

I know you are mate I'm only messing. I go through the exact same painful thought process. Think of selling as I'm not using it (only 300 odd miles this yr) and now sorn for the winter but i just cannot bring myself to sell it.

Evo 5 RS
I know you are mate I'm only messing. I go through the exact same painful thought process. Think of selling as I'm not using it (only 300 odd miles this yr) and now sorn for the winter but i just cannot bring myself to sell it.

haha, 300 is super low. I think I managed just under 2k in mine this year and thought that was bad

WR1 impreza
haha, 300 is super low. I think I managed just under 2k in mine this year and thought that was bad

I know, shocking isn't it. I work 6 days a week and have no desire to take the wife shopping in it on a Saturday to get left on a shopping centre car park :smile: Literally gets a blast out after work if the weathers nice but thats the bit that stops me selling it as you probably find lol

Evo 5 RS
I know, shocking isn't it. I work 6 days a week and have no desire to take the wife shopping in it on a Saturday to get left on a shopping centre car park :smile: Literally gets a blast out after work if the weathers nice but thats the bit that stops me selling it as you probably find lol
Yep. Don't drive it for well over a month or two, then 20 miles in it and it's back to square one.