ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First post Eight long weeks to go

Hi all my names Richie and ive just come away from the Lookers garage in stockport with a reciept for a brand new blue 172 with sat nav and 6 cd changer... Paid £14300 for the deal, think it was the cheapest i could get ... Id be interested if any one else has paid less? Cheers!!!

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by richie_jones on 05 October 2003

Hi all my names Richie and ive just come away from the Lookers garage in stockport with a reciept for a brand new blue 172 with sat nav and 6 cd changer... Paid £14300 for the deal, think it was the cheapest i could get ... Id be interested if any one else has paid less? Cheers!!!
Welcome mate. ummm. Ive paid £12500 for my 172 ( not been delivered yet), but got no sat nav. Doesnt really matter though. It will be worth it when you get it!!!

Snap!...well almost...Should be picking up my new 172 also in blue within the next 10 days....getting the sat nav as well...so when Im stoned I can find my way home from Amsterdam! :sick:

Quote: Originally posted by richie_jones on 05 October 2003

Thats a pretty good price, anyway welcome

welcome aboard, am I the only one who gives motorprovider.co.uk a mention , they are the cheapest without exeption £11850 for a new ESP model 172, just got mine, its ace.. especially in black,

Nice one..ESP? not heard of that one before please enlighten, id tried drivethedeal.co.uk and then sent the quote to lookers in stockport and said if you cant beat it dont bother getting back in touch!!! he knocked 400 off drivethedeals price, must admit im a bit concerend (excuse the spelling!!) about all the complaints ive read regarding minor faults on a brand spanker whats going on!?