ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first photos after the respray

LY R26
love fresh paint, looks awesome, not a fan of the smooth front tho, looks a little odd guess that is because so used to seeing the plate there.

RB 182 + Cup pack
what!? bargain!

how did you do it? pay small foreign worker children to do it?

I was going to Saudi Arabia to work for 2 week, so the guy did like bits in his breaks and 30min now n again after work and just baked the car parts when ever something else was in the oven. Cause to him its 600 extra tax free on his wage. Best way to do it if you can be without your car for 2 week haa

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Fresh paint is awesome!

If you're gonna keep the diamond at the front black please spray the rear diamond black as well!

Vinyl plate on the front, fresh rear plate, straighten exhaust and it'll be awesome!

RB 182 + Cup pack
Where are you mounting the front plate eventually?

Where ever looks best really, soon as i have time ill sort it. Might be next week before im here again to sort it, if not sadly will be jan before im back in country to sort it

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Paint looks fantastic! Few little bits and bobs to finish it off and that will be perfect. :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Paint looks fantastic mate and I love the height with the gloss black 182 wheels. I hate 182 wheels unless in gloss black with the right tyre and against a colour the suits it. Good work mate

As has been said maybe some spacers to finish it off

350Z
Get pressed plates, will look nice and subtle on the front. Standard plates will look render the car appearing swollen.

Breaking 172 NV676
I have smoothed my front bumper to, I had a custom mount made that bolts to the Tow eye, it the hovers a inch or so infront of the bumper.

Looks good, though did you not think about getting the little grill smoothed out as well, I thought it looked a lot cleaner when I did mine.

RB 182 + Cup pack
I have smoothed my front bumper to, I had a custom mount made that bolts to the Tow eye, it the hovers a inch or so infront of the bumper.

Looks good, though did you not think about getting the little grill smoothed out as well, I thought it looked a lot cleaner when I did mine.

Can you send me some photos pal