ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First car

172cup
Been on here a few weeks so i thought i may as well post a few pics.

Its a 1.2 8v, bought it for £860.
Wheels came on it when bought [not a fan so asoon as i can afford some new ones i shall get some]
Theres a few little scratches and dents but im not to fussed as its my first car.
Gave the lights a good refurb thanks to the guide on here works great

So far mods are
Painted front and rear diamonds and clio badge
Cone filter
Cliosport sticker :p
New plates [ fancy plates ]
Bonnet bra [only really bought it as it was really cheap]
New cd player
2 jbl 1000watt subs and 4000watt amp [ in progress of bulding a false floor/sub box]if anyone can help me with with this would be ace]

Mods on list to buy when i get insurance sorted

CAF from front fog light
Ktec stealth system
60mm lowering springs
sport spoiler [ in post ]
New wheels
sport grill
colour coded bumpers side strips wing mirrors
new seats and steering wheel

clio001.jpg

clio002.jpg

clio005.jpg

gave it a good clean and polish

Clio030.jpg

Clio043.jpg

Clio048.jpg

Clio051.jpg

New plates
newplates002.jpg

newplates003.jpg

newplates004.jpg

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Id be proud to have this for a first car, looks imaculate... Miles better than my Punto ;)
Nice buy there for the price.

Car is screaming out to be lower and colour coded! Goodluck!

172cup
tidy for a first car!
but not a fan of the bonnet bra

Cheers and only reason i bought it was it was cheap.

Id be proud to have this for a first car, looks imaculate... Miles better than my Punto ;)
Nice buy there for the price.

Car is screaming out to be lower and colour coded! Goodluck!

:) cheers and yeahh its deffo getting lowerd within the next few weeks.

wow. super cheap, how many miles has she done?
Umm 95K i think something around there.

Caterham 270R
Looks great mate very nice first car ( I had a crap metro 1.3 b reg Lol )

Keep it nice............

Jap Box
You got a bargain there! Either that or its been in some massive pile up and you havent spotted the problems with it yet. I got a 1998 clio, same colour as yours but mines done 125k, cost me £750 so if yours go's right then you got a steal!

172cup
You got a bargain there! Either that or its been in some massive pile up and you havent spotted the problems with it yet. I got a 1998 clio, same colour as yours but mines done 125k, cost me £750 so if yours go's right then you got a steal!

Yeah i realized i had got it fairly cheap when i went to pick it up.

Basically a fairly local'ish car dealer had a few cars on ebay and i won it for £860 and went to pick it up and he said his boss was annoyed it went for so little he was expecting over a k or two o.0 :D

Jap Box
Yeah i realized i had got it fairly cheap when i went to pick it up.

Basically a fairly local'ish car dealer had a few cars on ebay and i won it for £860 and went to pick it up and he said his boss was annoyed it went for so little he was expecting over a k or two o.0 :D

Good deal you got :)

Mine was on ebay with a dealer up for £900 ith MOT expiring in November, got them down to £750 with a years MOT and Tax too, was pretty pleased with myself :)

172cup
Good deal you got :)

Mine was on ebay with a dealer up for £900 ith MOT expiring in November, got them down to £750 with a years MOT and Tax too, was pretty pleased with myself :)

Cheers, this has mot till november [ bought it in june] but no tax.