ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finished at last

GOLF GT TDI
after 4 weeks of none stop wiring i have finally finished my car i have added an extra battery (yellow top) in the boot on a split charge system and also yesterday got my custom made subbox which i needed for my subs take a look at the picture tell me what you think guys cheers

Attachments

• DSCF0167.jpg
    DSCF0167.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 179

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Well nice mate, hope you've got tinted windows so no one can see all that audio equipment!!!

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
and dont put stickers on your window.... i have in my car alpine
kenwood
etc...

makes it so easy for thiefs

GOLF GT TDI
the reason why it took me 4 weeks is because I had to design the sub box etc you may not be able to see but the subs are actually on a slight angle facing each other which I wanted so it didn’t look flat like just a normal sub box, the box then took about 3 weeks to be made then varnished etc to be more air tight and also wiring my TV's etc in as well as other stuff

once all this was fitted I decided to put the amp on a chrome pipe with the power cables etc going through flexible chrome pipe

thanks for the interest guys also attached a close up picture as requested

Attachments

• DSCF0162.jpg
    DSCF0162.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
  Black 172
Is that the 1500.1 amp ?

Ive got 2 of those waiting to go in my 325 bmw with 2x 15inch jl w3v2 subs !
Should be loud with 1500wrms per sub ! lol !

Bet it would be louder in your though silly boot on the bmws hard to get the bass and sound into the car !

Hilly

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
mint work mate!!!

but are ya gonna be watching tv while your driving or you planning on moving into your car? hehe

172 mk2 Iceberg
good job........... too loud for me though.....jeez 300 wrms into a cheap 12 makes my eyes vibrate .. i cant imagine how loud it mut be!!

GOLF GT TDI
the subs are 750 rms each and the amp running at 1500 rms thats y i needed a yellow top battery, lights kept flickering :)