ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally!

Track 172 & Golf R32
Finally bought myself an Iceburg 172 yesterday! My jaws hurting where ive had this massive grin on my face everytime i drive it! :approve:

I didnt want the drive home from Oxford to end last night tbh

Fantastic car! I love it!

Il get some pics up when i get a chance

Clio 172 RS2
Atta boy! ;)

Biggest bang for buck the Clio RS gives.

When i got mine, all roads where slightly iced up... so couldn't unleash it's full potential at the time.

Track 172 & Golf R32
Ah i love it not a minute goes by where i dont want to be in it at the moment!

as for plans got a few things in mind!

- im going to jump on the turini bandwagon in anthracite though
- probably eibach sportlines from what ive been reading about the apex springs i dont fancy them but i would prefer to go down 40mm
- matched inlets
- v6 or ph1 airbox with itg
- RS Tuner remap
- cup splitter and spoiler

that would do me for the time being then maybe the more serious stuff like coilies, seats etc

320d
Its a great feeling when you first drive a car you've been after for ages. I think I love mine more every time I drive it.

Iceberg 172
Mate, I knew exactly how you felt last week!!!!!! Then something very bad happened on Friday!

Good luck with it!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah.. hoping there would be another south mimms one, and i'd be up for that!

I'll find a weekend and let you know matey!... =)

1.4 phase 1
nice one, i felt the same when i got my 1.4 clio, waited a year to get a clio, such an improvemnt from the 106. cant wait to get my sport.