ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally Happened

172FF iceburg silver
Hello all,

Long time lurker just bought a 172FF (ill get pics up soon). Used to own an LCR till recently and needed a change plus cash in my pocket so finally took the plunge! (BIG thank you to 182Surrey from helping me out! much appreciated!)

A couple of you might remember me from a South East meet last year at the "Longbridge Mill". I turned up with my pal Duncan in his V6 and some of you took me out for a spin (Thanks Fletcher ;)) i was hooked ever since.

Looks like the previous owner was "Keldo" (K5 LDO) does anyone know anything about the car i should know about :eek:

Knowing me the 172 isnt going to stay standard for long so ill keep you all posted :rasp:

Thanks

Tom Jolly

another former lcr owner here, needed to free up some cash too. you'l miss it but the clio does a good job of taking your mind of it.

welcome mate

172FF iceburg silver
Ill be coming down whenever possible .... just did my ankle in so i cant even drive my new toy for roughly 6 weeks :( typical! .... ill have to hobble round it modifying best i can :approve: