ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got round to lowering my car!

Finally got round to lowering my car on friday, with help from fellow cs member mark (point8). didnt take long at all. followed 'fubars' guide and it was perfect (except for a few bolt sizes due to car difference). anyway....

from the rollerskate:

Image047.jpg

to:

Image070.jpg

the picture doesnt do it justice due to my drive being about as flat as the alps.

had some fun whilst the springs were out. and the towbar (shameful i know... i didnt fit it!) finally came in use!

Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

my ebay steal also arrived on saturday.

Image072.jpg

cost me £1! needs a washer jet though! what do you think about the colour? its currently metalic black... do i leave it? colour code it? any suggestions?

Ben

RenaultSport 172.
smart...looks alot better now its dropped. subtle!

and as for the spoiler....only colour code it if your colour coding everything else!

cheers mate.

im not sure what to do with it. when i bought it i wasnt sure how good it would look in metalic black, but it actually looks ok.

ValverInBits
I'm not sure you'd fail an MOT for a broken ARB drop link? Think they are more of an enhancement than a neccessity.

I need that lambda mate. I reckon it's gonna sort out my MPG. Maybe a different driver would do the same job :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm not sure you'd fail an MOT for a broken ARB drop link? Think they are more of an enhancement than a neccessity.

I need that lambda mate. I reckon it's gonna sort out my MPG. Maybe a different driver would do the same job :)

You 100% would, I could show you my old fail slip if you like ;)

Looks good and defo colour code the spoiler, loved mine when I coded it

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i did myne on thursday, handles and looks 10x better. looking good mate, quite like the black spoiler againts blue;)

cheers mate. i cant beleive the difference in handling.... will be even better when the ARB is connected up to both wheels!

Looks much better lowered, colour coded door mirrors,a set of clear side reps & a shorter aeriel would finish it off.