ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got myself some..

is dirty.
DSC00976.jpg

The car is nearly all finished off now, perhaps apart from some xenons. Didn't cost me too much, just need to get them fitted now. £340 for fronts, rears and doorcards. From an 05 plate in absolutely mint condition. Anyone got a guide to fitting these seats into my MK2 Phase 2.
Cheers.

is dirty.
GUIDE?! Easy peasy it is my friend.

I tried looking for some guide couldnt really find anything. Is it that easy? I put the rear bottom bench down because they just clip out! Do I just unclip the doorcards off? What about the front seats, do I have to get under the car?..

BMW M135i
Yes you need to get under the car to fit the front seats, there will be 4 bolts for each seat under the car to undo. They you should be able to lift the seat out and unclip the airbag/pretensioner connectors.

is dirty.
Do I have to disconnect the battery or take any safety precautions? Why are these things so complicated!

is dirty.
Noo it was not! I been outside for 4 hours trying to get that middle bolt to finally detatch the rears and i couldnt get it off, now all the thread is chewed and I dont know where it leaves me. I have never been so pissed off..:mad:

1.6 focus zetec....
Middle bolts aswell a fcuker iirc... hammer a socket onto it you can or a bigger torx bit (I think its that sort?) into it. Failing that you will have to drill it out but be carefull you don't fcuk up the internal thread.

is dirty.
Middle bolts aswell a fcuker iirc... hammer a socket onto it you can or a bigger torx bit (I think its that sort?) into it. Failing that you will have to drill it out but be carefull you don't fcuk up the internal thread.

Yeah I might just take it to somewhere that will fit them for me. Anyone on here in the South Wales area want to fit them for some bucks?

Clio MK2 (1.2)
its easy,

under each front seat, there is 4 rubber gromet under the car, each with 13mm bolts(need deep socket tho) btw 2 bolts are right near the centre box of the exhaust so dont do it when its hot...remove them and seat comes loose, remeber to disconect the battery as they have airbags just incase..

lift out put new 1 in conect back up and bolt back down, job done,

Same for other side :)

back piece of pi$$

is dirty.
Yeah have done hardly any miles. Yeah I havent got the proper tools to do the job. If I cant find anyone on here, into a garage it goes. I proper screwed the rears up, chewed the thred up, might have to be drilled out now. DAJones friend pay £220 for his, Chris paid £265 for his and I paid £340 for mine, I just took what was nearest to me, and boy are they mint.

i think it was £220 :p its jay_clio ^^ got all the tools etc just gimme a shout. can use my drive as you cant jack the car. ive got a jack and axle stands aswell if needed

Clio MK2 (1.2)
^ £250 ya numpty,

ye main things you need is basicly a Ratchet 1/2" with a 13mm Deep Socket then job done,

hardest 1's to get are near the centre box which in that case we had to jack up and shift over to get to them. but 1's all bolts are lose easy,