ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally bought one!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Top spot. Cannot believe the guy was so arrogant as to try and buy and sell the dodgy dials and car via ebay. Did he not think anyone would spot it?

Well i picked the new car up today,absolutely cracking!Goes well,sounds great and only a few little niggles to sort out.For the money im well chuffed with it.Pictures to come.

Just to point out, this car is still on ebay, is there no way he can be reported if you have proof that he's trying to sell a clocked car?

There's also an offer on it, seems someone else is gonna get caught.

Definitely the same car, the listing says he's changed the mileage he quoted from 71000 to nil so he's trying to get round it that way.

Well i just rang ebay,took a while to sort it out but they are going to suspend the sellers account,meanwhile im going to abuse the crap out of him.

1998 BMW e46 323i
I've just reported it to eBay, why is it still listed? The guy's clocked it and is misleading people about the mot,... Gotta be illegal and a breach of the bay's terms.

Ive told them about it twice mate and both times theyve said his account will be suspended but so far nothing.

Id post my last message to him on here but its be more stars than words.I have his phone number,who wants it?

Just discovered the same car on Pistonheads and he;s still claiming it's 72000 miles. I've reported it but it's unlikely they'll remove it without proof.