ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FINALLY BOUGHT A CLIO!!

Abarth 595 Trufeo

Hooray - good on ya

Have been following your dilemmas over the past week.

Enjoy and get yourself down to your nearest meet

H

Yes its SOLD to scoobytyper26 - good guy and hopefully hell care for the car as much as I did.

I knew the first serious buyer to view would buy - this is in A1 condition and one of the best colours in my opinion

truly amazed how ood condition the car is....im gonna have to work bloody hard now to keep it in good nick...awesome condition...big wow facto when seen it!!

Matt

Ziel Nurburgring

If im not mistaken, youve got the quickest colour there. The silver and red ones are renowned for being slower. ;)

Looks like a great car youve picked up there and good that youve kept it in the club.

Now, remember to switch off the TC/ESP before you set off everytime.

VRS

congrats! looks in really good nick!

glad 2 c u got 1 after the dilemma with the one you put a deposit down on earlier on in the week

(y)

scoobytyper26, save those pics if you want to keep them. I posted them for Sam while he was selling the car but need to delete them to free up some space - let me know when youve backed them up. cheers :)

Octavia VRS

Looks lovely, good price. Glad to see you finally got one scooby and the deal was done in a day?!

Mini Cooper S sport

Hurrahhh - and I bet you got a better car than you would have done if that first guy hadnt let you down. It looks in great condition.

Enjoy, glad youre a happy chap now.

MKIII 138

nice colour but mine would have been £1,000 cheaper DOH !

i made sure mine had ESP before i bought it, its a real life saver on the 172 in the wet always there helping out if you over do it.

Lee

BMW M2C

Lovely car. My first was Monaco blue.

Bit of a porky pie in the sales add though. That car hasnt got traction control or ESP, unless its an aftermarket one? If you look at the dash pic youll see the button isnt here and the car is too early to have it as standard.

I was told when I bought the car it had Traction control and ESP. It is set to ON permanently - i.e. you cannot turn it off therefore no button.....