ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa'15

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm getting a really good La Liga team together in UT.
Had James Rodriguez on loan and that's stopped now, saving up for him (might take a while, lol) or another CAM.

Suggestions?
Isco looks okay, cheap too.

Clio 1.2 16v
I'm getting a really good La Liga team together in UT.
Had James Rodriguez on loan and that's stopped now, saving up for him (might take a while, lol) or another CAM.

Suggestions?
Isco looks okay, cheap too.

If you've got lots of points you can buy him on loan again through the catalogue

Are people scoring from outside the box often? It seems nails to score outside the box, the keeper always seems to have it covered!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think it's hit and miss, couple of weeks ago I scored from just inside my own half, full power on square lol keeper wasn't out or anything, he just stood and watched it go over his head. @Dredz06 can testify.

I think it's hit and miss, couple of weeks ago I scored from just inside my own half, full power on square lol keeper wasn't out or anything, he just stood and watched it go over his head. @Dredz06 can testify.
Ha fair enough. Il keep trying! I am hull city so don't have the best players to be shooting from far out.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Don't post much but had to share this lol!
Don't know how to embed either lol.

http://flic.kr/p/pDSTcK
Haha that's awesome.

The share function on PS4 is really pissing me off. I unlocked the Suarez free kick run up so thought id try it out. We were losing 1-0, get a free kick 36m out, top corner. Pressed share button and it recorded a game I played about 2 hours previous lol.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I absolutely j'adore this game.
Previous FIFA purchases have purely been made for the multiplayer aspect as all my friends have it but I'm getting worryingly into it.

Mk4 R32
Haha that's awesome.

The share function on PS4 is really pissing me off. I unlocked the Suarez free kick run up so thought id try it out. We were losing 1-0, get a free kick 36m out, top corner. Pressed share button and it recorded a game I played about 2 hours previous lol.
That's an absolute corker!

Haha. Yeah it was a total freak goal lol. No idea how it went in tbh.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Alright guys so this is the steps to getting FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition for £29!!!! (2900 Reupees).

1. Go to settings, console settings, change location from the UK To India, then press restart.

2. Once its booted up, sign in as yourself and go to store, search for FIFA 15, find the version you would like (Ultimate Team version is only £2 more!), the price is 2900 rupees (£29), if you have EA access then it’s a further 10 % off.

3. Purchase the game with a debit/credit card. Input all correct details, the only parts that you need to fake to be Indian are;
State/Province – Karnataka
Postcode – 576104
Phone number – 918202922323

4. Once you have done, go to settings, console settings, change location back to UK, then press restart.

5. Once booted back up, sign in and go back to FIFA 15 (will be in games/apps area) and it should say ‘Manage’ where you can download.

6. Once it is downloaded and installed you won’t be able to play until official release in India which is Thursday at 7.30pm.

Have they patched this? I'm trying it now, but once I restart the console, despite it being connected to my network, it won't let me go online :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Showing yourself up as a pauper there mate. :grimacing:

I'm Scottish, it's in my veins. In reality I'm not normally interested in deluxe editions.

I need to make a decision - FH2 or Fifa '15? Which one shall I buy?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha you doughnut!!!!
Remember to download after you've changed location back to the UK.
And glad you went for FIFA. Forza is pretty boring.
I've changed it back and left it to download. It was automatically installing though as soon as I bought it!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Scored from inside my own half again yesterday using square lol keeper just stood there and watched it go over him!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I've changed it back and left it to download. It was automatically installing though as soon as I bought it!
Yeah thats fine.

Even if you hadnt changed regions would still be fine but just a waste of time. Only downside of doing it this way is you can't resell. As I wish I could with Forza! Shadow of Mordor is needed.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah thats fine.

Even if you hadnt changed regions would still be fine but just a waste of time. Only downside of doing it this way is you can't resell. As I wish I could with Forza! Shadow of Mordor is needed.
Yeah it's downloading now no issues.

I have looked at SoM, but unsure. I think I'm just going to see if I can play FIFA with some friends online (I need to get some) and wait for Halo. I'm not sure about Sunset Overdrive either.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's downloading now no issues.

I have looked at SoM, but unsure. I think I'm just going to see if I can play FIFA with some friends online (I need to get some) and wait for Halo. I'm not sure about Sunset Overdrive either.
We will have a game - PM me when you're on.

I'm well s**t mind.

I love Lamp
Scored from inside my own half again yesterday using square lol keeper just stood there and watched it go over him!

Keepers are retarded when it comes to stopping a bouncing cross that goes just in front of them, thats probably to do with the same glitch.. Hope it gets patched as you call a keeper out and he just runs and stops and watches it go past