ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

I'm done with packs!! Just going to play the damn game and and keep my lose to win ratio nice and high lol.

Some of the offline tournaments and leagues can be tough too. The AI is much improved this year.

For some reason I can defend againt the computer. When I play online a struggle to tackle and teams just run straight through/round me.

Nippy white cup
I love 13 but it sill has little annoyances (sp). I make my player as small as possible for speed and a through ball comes...I'm 2-3 yards ahead of the massive strong defender (not a upgraded player but std computer) and he makes up the gap within a few knock ons of the ball and shoves me off....make the player big and some little player just barges you out of the way and sprints off twice as quick...f***s me right off. Last night we had a couple of games on Pro clubs...knocking it about really well unlucky not to score...they get it, aimless ball over the top to the small but impossibly stong striker who barges a couple of defenders out of the way and finesses it into the top corner..awesome!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't know what settings you are using offline, but you can make it a lot easier for yourself to generate coins in offline seasons/tournaments by simply setting the shooting and passing to fully assisted, and changing the tackling from Tactical to Legacy (holding the button down until you take the ball). Ok, you aren't fully appreciating the game and playing semi/manual passing and shooting ultimately will make you a better player, but it's certainly easier for making money.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Jamie Dalton ‏@JamieDalton82
Not saying there's a glitch in FIFA '13 or anything but the ref's just given a penalty against my keeper for handball.

Jamie Dalton ‏@JamieDalton82
He was saving a pen, ref blew for another pen and he saved that as well.

:clown:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've now put Fabregas in my new team which I've started assembling this afternoon. I only have 16k so I've been spending as little as I can to go with the two players I had originally.

Going with a 4-2-3-1 formation and this is all I've got so far:

---------------- Falcao

X ------------- Callejon ------------- Isco

-- Iturraspe ----------- Fabregas

X ---------- X ---------- X --------- JuanFran

------------------- X

Want Alonso alongside Fabregas as I only put in Iturraspe to improve chemistry as I already had him in a pack from a week or so ago and didn't sell. Also got the Columbian Ibarbo (CF) on the bench who I initially had behind Falcao but replaced him with Callejon who again, I'll replace eventually when I build up money. Wish I hadn't sold my David Silva card now. Got 59 chemistry from those 6 alone.

Just put up two 4-1-2-1-2 formation cards for sale for 6.5k each.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Here are my two teams, doing pretty well with them so far. I don't lose too many games. The bronze team is unbeatable tbh.

bronzeteam.png

goldteamg.png

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good teams. I've also just signed Guarin as CAM to play on the left behind Falcao. Think I got him for 700 coins too in the right formation.

Also signed Busquets for 4.6k which was pretty good. He sits alongside Fabregas for the time being.

How have you got so many coins?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Good teams. I've also just signed Guarin as CAM to play on the left behind Falcao. Think I got him for 700 coins too in the right formation.

Also signed Busquets for 4.6k which was pretty good. He sits alongside Fabregas for the time being.

How have you got so many coins?

Guarin is a beast all round, got a right shot on him. I need a couple of more players in there (Sjneider, Boateng) but I'm waiting until their prices come down abit.

And just trading mate. Think I've made about 50,000ish coins from playing games and the rest is just from buying and selling. I went through a phase of buying SAF and Mancini manager cards and then changing their formations. I was making about 3000 coins a time on them.

270k coins???? How the f**k!!!!

Lucas is my CAM - pacey with great dribbling and shot.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just got Di Natale in a pack on FUT. Will put him up for sale for around 60k - 70k. Neato. His stats are mental, especially for a 34 year old:
http://www.futwiz.com/player-data/1341

Unlucky Scutch. Good game x

Yeah was good. Can't believe I missed a penalty with the last kick of the f*cking game to win. Adebayor the useless c*nt. Good save though ;)

How weak was Lennon's equaliser? LOL.

AK

M240i
Lol. Yeah, not sure you could have got any closer to the net for one of them. Poof :rasp: love an outside the box screamer.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
yeah but they seem to be running out every 5 games or so. i wish you could just turn that feature off tbh.

I have to say i'm absolutely loving the game so far (and i've not even gone online yet), spent 3 hours solid on it last night saying, just one more game. 5 hours sleep FTL. Think my record is 14-3-3. Some of the little touches that players do when controlling a ball or close dribbling are so realistic.