ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm getting a little excited. I've got bored of beating Revels on FIFA11, hopefully FIFA12 will be a new challenge. Also my beloved Citeh will be even better <3

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I only really play online, but every cu*t quits if they are loosing :dapprove:

Hopefuly this one is better.

Si

RS Clio 172
Yer, a silly amount of people quit. At least you get the 3-0 for it though!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I dont think i have finished a game in the past month.

I made 1 guy quit within the first half!

DCi
The other day I went 0-2 down to someone playing as utd.

Got a goal early in the second half then equalled it up in the 87th... as soon as the 3rd goal hit the net the guy quit in the 90th minute... that will serve him right for passing all the way back to the goalie trying to keep it away.

i couldnt help but send him a little msg '2-0 and you fked it up' :D <3 fifa banter.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Agree with transfers and player growth. I can't get any decent bids for my players but have to bid so high for acquisitions.

Also, I liked the XP points before. Meant I could take someone s**t, play them up-front, score loads of goals and get a load of XP and make them up to world class in a season or two. Okay, it was a bit OTT, but, something nearer to that then no improvments and inability to use lowe class players and improve them quick is something I miss.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
haha i love sending them a message annd always get a bite.

Blackpool are the team to be, beat Barca with them

Si

RS Clio 172
haha i love sending them a message annd always get a bite.

Blackpool are the team to be, beat Barca with them

I never get a bite :(

To be fair, for every idiot that quits, you do get a good game in return. A guy was beating me 1-0 earlier, I ended up 3-1 and him down to 10 men. He quit as soon as his guy got sent off. The next game though was against this good guy, he was better than me. Beat me 3-1, rematch and I won 3-2 and he's just beaten me 4-3 in the last one. I'd rather lose and have a good game than be beating someone who quits half way.

I love Lamp
Grr anyone play Fifizzle on ps3 :(

Can't wait for Fifa 12, start the old clubs up, cba to do the f**king VP all over again for the third time though.. seriously -_-

I think Fifa online is what i play most at the moment. The qutting people are so annoying but it's great when you get someone who you can play a few games against knowing they're going to finish whatever the score.

If anyone wants to add me i'm always up for a few games (i'm not that great at it though !)

I never get a bite :(

To be fair, for every idiot that quits, you do get a good game in return. A guy was beating me 1-0 earlier, I ended up 3-1 and him down to 10 men. He quit as soon as his guy got sent off. The next game though was against this good guy, he was better than me. Beat me 3-1, rematch and I won 3-2 and he's just beaten me 4-3 in the last one. I'd rather lose and have a good game than be beating someone who quits half way.

It's rare you admit that.

Online boils my piss.

I can't even begin to count the amount of times people have quit.

Are there 11 of us here on 360? I'm thinking a CS 11 on the Be a Pro online mode. (Can't think of the actual name of it online)

172 Cup
Online boils my piss.

I can't even begin to count the amount of times people have quit.

Are there 11 of us here on 360? I'm thinking a CS 11 on the Be a Pro online mode. (Can't think of the actual name of it online)

Pro Clubs :)

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
can you play manager mode as one player yet?
I like the 'be a pro' mode but to be honest I dont like controlling the whole team. I want to buy and sell players and all the fun you can have as a manager.

Basically I need a player manager mode.

can you play manager mode as one player yet?
I like the 'be a pro' mode but to be honest I dont like controlling the whole team. I want to buy and sell players and all the fun you can have as a manager.

Basically I need a player manager mode.

Im pretty sure that is on fifa 11, isnt it?

Honda Civic EP2
Been watching some gameplay videos. Robin Van Persie rated 89 is impressive, pretty spot on if you ask me. The passing system looks strange though.

DCi
i hate how when you look for a match it often says 'connection to opponent lost' before you even found someone... just keep looking then!! i hope they fix that

also when i change from 1 striker to 2 strikers before the game and Andy gray says ive gone for a defensive choice... just f**k off lad... o wait you did, gutted

Honda Civic EP2
Most annoying thing I've found is that when you lose conenction when searching, it takes you back to the homescreen. I want to play online, keep me in the online menu!

Fiesta ST-3
I miss the old fifa's on PS, when you could tackle using R1 and it would almost everytime warrant a straight red. I would love to see the old R1 tackles return with the new physics engine... probably just look like a georges st pierre headkick!

DCi
ibMqQ.png

best tweet ever

F56 MINI Cooper S
its released end of september isnt it? probably buy it on 360, st james is on there again, not got live though which is a shame, althugh it will prbably be much the same as last years?

DCi
is there some kind of glitch in fifa online where you can make it just freeze... as if its paused but nothing happening?

I'm assuming these people do this on purpose so if i get bored and quit then they get 3-0 because it only happens when im winning

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
is there some kind of glitch in fifa online where you can make it just freeze... as if its paused but nothing happening?

I'm assuming these people do this on purpose so if i get bored and quit then they get 3-0 because it only happens when im winning

i had this 2 times, i stared watching tv and it came back on about 20 mins later and he quit lol