ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 11 - private match with friend?

clio 182
How do you do this!? On FIFA 10 you could just invite them to a game, scroll through the ranked/unranked once and the grey box underneath would change to White letting you change the settings of private to yes. On FIFA 11 this doesn't work. Every1 I invite my mate some randomer jumps in.

Any1?

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
i go head to head then scroll right to play a friend then invite them, never had anyone jump in

I do it through your address book (where you look at your stats etc).

It will then send them a message to say theyve been invited. I have had a couple where randomers have entered though?! :S

clio 182
If I select unranked it's private but as soon as I clicked ranked it changes and I can't change it to private hense y people jump in. Any1 know how to get around this?

Mazda 3 MPS
I'm not 100% sure about this but I don't think you can play a friend as a 'ranked' match because it would just be abused by so many people. If you want ranked, you have to play a stranger.