ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta RS

J03

MX5 1.8
just a photoshop :rasp:

got bored and made this!

fiestamountune.jpg

Fiestars.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
Lol cheers buddy, it's absolutely filthy atm but I really don't have the time to clean it!

I still need to see your MX5 :)

ah well spose you cant help it in this crap weather.. search back on my threads should be a few posts of it somewhere... its completley standard though now hard times..

Titanium 182
Ah brilliant, you can be of help then!

I got onto Automotive Design at Coventry, I nearly went for it too as it's meant to be the best in the UK. Only thing is I heard some stories about how little one-to-one tutor time you get, and you're pretty much left to your own devices. Still, the people who go there seem to produce some fantastic work!

Just had a quick flick through some of your threads, that Alias Land Rover you made - fantastic!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Ah brilliant, you can be of help then!

I got onto Automotive Design at Coventry, I nearly went for it too as it's meant to be the best in the UK. Only thing is I heard some stories about how little one-to-one tutor time you get, and you're pretty much left to your own devices. Still, the people who go there seem to produce some fantastic work!

Just had a quick flick through some of your threads, that Alias Land Rover you made - fantastic!

Coventry is great, admittedly you dont get as mush 1 to 1 with tutors as you do at other unis. But your peers are who you learn from any how.

I was accepted at huddersfield aswell and turned it down to come here, i m pleased with my choice. But you can do just aswell from huddersfield if you put in the work.

www.adrianbarron.co.uk

J03

MX5 1.8
cheers guys, and bazzon never knew u did transport design! i love ur car! and the portfolio looks great!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure Ford are into splashing money on a rapid Fiesta, they nearly never built the FRS.

The ST will be the quickest version if they do make one next year but the chassis better be good cause power wise it won't compete. 197/vxr/200/500 arbarth ect...

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haven't ford anounced that they won't be making an st or rs fiesta. Heard from a mate with a fiesta st as he was interested and looked into it. I think it's a sector all manufacturers should be in IMO.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If they had been another 3-4 months later in starting the FRS they would never have built it.

Money is tight especially ford and vauxhall ect... I believe they will make an ST version but would say no RS.

S23

The Cleee-O
Brilliant job on the fotoshop mate! Looks awesome! I think you should send an email to Ford and attach that image by way of persuasion :rasp:

J03

MX5 1.8
^^ good skills mate need to get good on solid works, am resitting my first year cuz i cocked up last year :\

as for the pointless pastic bits i have some ideas ;) was just a quick shop really.. didnt bother changing the backgrounds or wheels just thought it had abit of potential did the fiesta as it might be my next car

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
^^ good skills mate need to get good on solid works, am resitting my first year cuz i c**ked up last year :\

as for the pointless pastic bits i have some ideas ;) was just a quick shop really.. didnt bother changing the backgrounds or wheels just thought it had abit of potential did the fiesta as it might be my next car

WTF-- Alias Automotive is where its at. NURBS FTW! ;)