ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fibreglass doors/boot/bonnet

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Looking at fibre glass body options and just wondering what people are getting for their money? I'm not really looking for a dedicated track toy and would like to keep the current door cards, speakers and electric mirrors.
I was looking at this site:
http://www.xsportracing.com/renault-clio-172182.3008255.cms

And also cm composites.
Just need to know from people who've bought them, if I need to plan reworking the product

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I had the CM doors and tailgate fitted and the quality was excellent
Do you have a cage with door bars fitted ? Personally I would not be fitting fg doors without a door bar , if you are keeping a full interior I would not bother either, my doors use to flex at the top at anything over 80mph enough that you could see daylight through the gap.

clio trophy
Cm also get my vote the quality is as good as it gets with fibre glass and they gap up as a genuine panel would
I've got them fitted to my cup and they make a big weight saving if you use poly windows
They do flex over 100 mph but you will get that with any fibre glass panel and as Neil said I wouldn't fit them with out a cage and door bars for safety